May 13, 2021
  • May 13, 2021
  • Home
  • Film News
  • Kevin Hart breaks silence after horror car crash that left him critically injured

Kevin Hart breaks silence after horror car crash that left him critically injured

By on November 1, 2019 0 131 Views

Kevin Hart has said the car crash which left him seriously injured has made him revaluate his perspective on life.

The Hollywood actor and comedian, 40, was a passenger in a vintage muscle car when the driver lost control, sped down an embankment and slammed into a tree near Malibu.

He suffered major back injuries in the crash.

Evidence from an examination of the vehicle suggested no-one had been wearing seatbelts.

Hart has now returned to social media and shared a video on Instagram which documents his recovery from the September smash.

In the video, he said: “After my accident I see things differently, I see life from a whole new perspective.

“My appreciation for life is through the roof. I’m thankful for my family, my friends.”

Hart thanked fans for their “love and support,” adding: “Don’t take today for granted because tomorrow’s not promised. More importantly I’m thankful for God, I’m thankful for life. I’m thankful for simply still being here.”

Addressing the accident, he said: “God basically told me to sit down.”

The footage shows Hart laying in a hospital bed, being assisted by nurses and using a walking frame to stand up.

He is also filmed undergoing physical therapy lessons at his home. Hart’s three children appear in the video, as does his wife, Eniko.

Several of Hart’s celebrity friends commented on the post.

ReadMore.