June 30, 2022
  • June 30, 2022

Sushant Singh Rajput’s case transferred to CBI

By on August 6, 2020 0 623 Views

Sushant Singh Rajput died by hanging on June 14, 2020 in Mumbai. The news sent shock waves across the nation. The actor’s body was found in his Bandra residence by his flatmates. Mumbai Police said the actor committed suicide as he was suffering from depression. A couple of doctors also testified that he was taking treatment for bipolar disorder. The postmortem was done at Cooper Hospital and it said death by asphyxiation. However, pictures and videos got leaked from the site and people said it looked like murder. Forensic experts went on record to say that it resembled a staged homicide. Since then, fans have been demanding a CBI Enquiry. Also Read – Ankita Lokhande hails Supreme Court’s decision to transfer Sushant Singh Rajput’s case to CBI

Today, the Supreme Court said that the CBI will take over the case. While the actor’s family is being represented by Vikas Singh, famous criminal lawyer Satish Maneshinde is the legal counsel for Rhea Chakraborty. The apex court said that the death happened in unfortunate circumstances and public sentiments were attached to the case. Ever since his demise, a lot of celebs have spoken about mental health but fans refuse to believe that he was so unwell psychologically. The Mumbai Police did an inquest where they summoned a lot of people from the industry including Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Aditya Chopra, Mahesh Bhatt and Rajeev Masand. Also Read – Sushant Singh Rajput Case: From no interim protection for Rhea Chakraborty to other details, here’s what you need to know

Read more…