Eat 2 cloves with warm water before sleeping to boost immunity and gain other health benefits
Clove is a commonly used Indian spice that does not just enhances the taste of a dish but also increases its nutritional value.
Scientifically known as Syzygium aomaticum, cloves are being used for ages for their medicinal properties in Ayurveda.
When used regularly, cloves can help provide you relief from stomach ailments as well as tooth and throat pain.
Eugenol present in clove helps in relieving stress and common stomach ailments. You will be surprised to know that this tiny spice can help keep Parkinson’s disease at bay. It has essential elements such as Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Folate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Thiamine, Vitamin D, Omega 3 fatty acids along with other anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
The best way to consume cloves
Chewing two cloves and drinking a glass of warm water before going to bed can help you get rid of the following problems.
– Consuming cloves at night can help relieve stomach problems like constipation, diarrhoea, acidity, It also improves your digestion.
– Clove is rich in antioxidants and has antibacterial properties. It has a type of salicylate that can help prevent acne.
– Consuming cloves with warm water can help relieve toothache. You can also place a clove on your teeth, exactly where you have the pain to get relief.
– Clove can help in relieving sore throat and pain.
– People suffering from the problem of trembling hands and feet can consume 1-2 cloves before bedtime to get relief from the problem.
– Consuming cloves daily boosts your immunity, which is the need of the hour.
– Clove can help you get rid of cough, cold, viral infection, bronchitis, sinus and asthma.