September 25, 2021
  • September 25, 2021
  • Home
  • Film News
  • Alia Bhatt to opt-out of SS Rajamouli’s ‘RRR’?

Alia Bhatt to opt-out of SS Rajamouli’s ‘RRR’?

By on March 19, 2020 0 133 Views

Alia Bhatt is currently the most sought after actress in Bollywood and has four films lined up for release in 2020. Each one of them sees the millennial actress in a versatile role. However, due to the outbreak of Coronavirus the shootings of the films and TV shows have been stalled for a few weeks. Alia’s schedule has gone out of order and therefore there are reports that the actress might have to opt-out of SS Rajamouli’s ‘RRR’.

Reportedly, the ‘Gully Boy’ actress was supposed to shoot for the South film in the next few weeks. However, now that the shooting schedules are postponed, the actress has to manage her dates of ‘RRR’ along with those for Karan Johar’s ‘Takht’ and also the final parts of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Gangubai Kathiawadi’. Hence Alia might have to walk out of the project, as it’s a small role.

However, contrasting to this, another report in a daily stated that Alia is very much part of the project and will soon start shooting in May. The report further suggested that almost 75 per cent of the film has been completed already and the star plays a key role in the remaining 25 per cent.

Meanwhile, ‘RRR’ also stars Ajay Devgn, Jr NTR and Ram Charan in quintessential roles. The film is slated to release in 2021.

Read more…