5 Easy Recipes to Try That Will Increase Your Energy Level
I don’t know about you, but as a college student I always find myself exhausted no matter the time of day.
In the past, I would try to remedy this feeling by buying myself multiple cups of coffee throughout the day. However, I would often find myself extremely jittery for the rest of the day – which is never a fun feeling. This semester I have been experimenting with these 5 different energy-increasing recipes in order to skip the jittery feeling. Some of these recipes are easier to make in your dorm room than others, but I recommend giving each of them a try if you are looking to maintain energy without having to commit to a cup coffee each day.
1. Peanut Butter Energy Balls
1. Place all ingredients into a medium bowl and stir to combine
2. Place the bowl with contents into the fridge for 45 minutes to firm up the dough
3. Take dough out of the fridge and roll into balls of about 1 tablespoon in size
4. Store the energy balls in the fridge
I love these snacks because they are easy to grab on the go and are so, so delicious! The protein powder and rolled oats in these snack balls make you feel more full and helps you feel energetic throughout the day.